Portable, Modular and Mobile Classrooms
Our mobile classrooms are perfect for usage with rapid deployment nationwide and minimal disruption on site.
Key Benefits Include:
- Modular classrooms compliant with Department for Education (DfE) guidelines on classroom size.
- Bespoke portable classrooms to meet your individual specifications
- Mobile classrooms available for immediate hire from stock
- All portable classrooms are designed in line with Department for Education (DfE) guidelines
Extending existing buildings or standalone, modular structures are flexible both internally and externally to achieve high a quality learning environment. You can also use our portable buildings for:
- IT Suites
- Social Areas & Staff Rooms
- Reception Areas
We also specialise in classrooms designed for Food Technology and Science. Key Feature Include:
- Fully compliant building layouts for Food Technology and Science classrooms
- Designed in accordance with Building Bulletins 80 and 98
We pride ourselves on delivering a flexible and highly bespoke service based upon an extremely robust and well-proven formula for design and build projects. We are committed to supporting education institutions in creating modern and attractive modular classrooms with state-of-the-art facilities for learning and physical activity.
Lewis Ashley has gained an outstanding reputation within the education sector offering permanent building solutions tailored to our customer’s individual needs. Total flexibility in planning the layout of the building and its appearance can be designed to comply with the clients specified requirements. We understands the specific requirements of educational establishments and works collaboratively to deliver first class facilities. We can propose designs to fully comply with or exceed the current Building Regulations and the DFES Building Bulletins.
We are committed to ensuring absolute health and safety is achieved on all of our construction projects, particularly with the sensitivities on live and operational school sites. We register all education projects with the Considerate Constructors Scheme which ensures our sites operate to extremely high standards with a minimum target score of 35 which we have achieved and exceeded on all recent education projects.
Call Lewis Ashley Group on 01482 815310 and one of our team will meet you to discuss your needs further.